BPA Case Study
Bot process automation (BPA) is the process of automating business procedures through mimicking and automatically executing rule-based tasks.
Bots can copy and record machine tasks and records the set of actions that a user takes to complete a task.
Simply said, a Bot acts as an agent that interprets and executes tasks, just like a human, but with increased speed, productivity, and accuracy.
What Are The Benefits of Bot Process Automation?
- Increased Labor Savings
- Increased Productivity Up to 392%
- Increased Accuracy
- Much Easier and Quicker to Scale up
- No More Work in Process Backlogs
- Improved Compliance
- Reduced Risk Due to Human Error
- No Sick Days, Vacation Days- Can Work 24/7
Bots vs. Human-Daily
Bot vs. Human-Annually
Current Labor/Work In Process